- The competition prize of a Tesla model 3 Standard Range Plus 1-month free subscription is subject to terms and conditions, full terms and conditions are available on request
- You must be between the age 25-85 to enter this competition
- Entries can only be made at the Evezy stand at Fully Charged LIVE 2019
- The competition closes on Monday 10th June at 12 pm the winner will be drawn at random and announced on Wednesday 12th June and will be notified on social media through private message
- There is no cash alternative to this prize
- The validation and subsequent fulfillment of this offer are at the discretion of Evezy– the provider’s decision is final.
- This offer is subject to all terms and conditions that apply to subscribe as a driver provided by evezy. These terms and conditions can be found here
- The giveaway prize is non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the competition winner
- Giveaway prize must be redeemed with one year of being issued
This year at Fully charged live Evezy will be giving away a Tesla model 3 for 1 month free, this competition is open to new and existing members who attend FullychargedLIVE 2019. To enter the competition you must visit us at our stand at Fully Charged LIVE 2019 and fill out the form.
Acting in good faith:
We expect all our entrants to adhere to the terms and conditions. This is done in good faith, and we expect the same good faith in return. Giveaway entrants may be withheld if we believe they are acting in bad faith, including but not limited to having any outstanding payments or being in breach of Evezy’s subscription/hire agreement. We can not cover every possible scenario, but we promise to be fair and act in good faith.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Must have no more than 6 points of their license
- You need to be between 25 – 85 years of age
- Full UK/EU Driving Licence: 3 years.
- Resident in the UK: 2 years.
- No more than 6 penalty points in the last 3 years (minor convictions)
- All major motoring convictions must be referred. e. Not banned within the last 5 years
- No more than 1 fault claim within the last 3 years
- All criminal convictions must be referred.